*The university shut down at 11 am today (tornadoes, rugged weather – the remnants of Fay). Nice day to reflect on all that I am grateful for.
- For my youngest child’s graduation from college
- For the same son getting a job almost immediately, doing something it seems he will really like working at
- For the fact that Ella (granddaughter) arrived ahead of Tropical Storm Fay
- That my son (Ella’s daddy) and his family survived Fay without damage or flooding (they live in Melbourne, where Fay camped for days
- That my daughter and her husband sold their house (and are in the process of buying one in a new town)
- For rain! Rain that can help the Southeast move past drought conditions. Keep raining!
- For safety from nearby tornados
- For Fr. Alex who filled in for our pastor for the past 3 weeks
- For good friends
- For my sisters in Christ (and their funny emails)
Unusual for me – I could go on and on.